October 12, 2006

Thanks Giving

Today, I kinda experienced things which I did while I was in final year farewell. I was with the team working on a new product for my client. It happened that, due to some internal resource changes, I was shifted to the different product of the same client.

Though it is not a big bid adieu, still it feels some where in corner of heart of departing team members I was working close to six months. In fact, we all felt the same way. Some how my team members manage to cling with the same project, but my move was inevitable.

I was moved, overwhelmed and inspired with the thank you mail I received from the client. Though I didn't do anything remarkable, but the appreciation from the client in the form of thanks giving really moved me. I feel elated. At the same time it reminds me more responsibility I would be carrying........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Sai
its great to hear u are doing well
Keep it up

btw never get attached to ppl with work
Ppl come ppl go projects come managers change always remb there is something exciting is gonna happen in future and hope for it

-Nirmal

Anonymous said...

Hi Sai great that ur client is appreciating you da...Congrats buddy

Hey only thing thats constant in life is chages and be fast to get used to it da....Don't get too attached to the work place and colleagues which are bound to change then and there....