May 06, 2007

Tagged

This is first time I am completing tags. Though couple of times I am tagged, I didn't try cos of laziness for completing them.

This time, I am tagged by Nirmal (and in the past too!)


1.Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:
No scars I have.

2. What is on the walls in your room?
I would love to have couple of fotos of aiswarya rai, but cos of parental pressure, my room walls are clean.

3. What does your phone look like.
My phone is basic one- you can make call & send SMS. Thats it. I like it cos its faster to access than any other high end phones.

4. What music do you listen to?
Tamil songs.

5. What is your current desktop picture?
Apple MAC pic

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Get myself out of here and escape to unexplored places on earth

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
No opinion.

8. What time were you born?
1 45 pm

9. Are your parents still together?
Yes

10. What are you listening to?
I am not listening to any music.

12. The last person to make you cry?
I never want to make other person cry. It so happened couple of times I made my close friend cry of silly reasons of mine. :)

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
I use lot of them. It does not go with any brand name. I change them often.

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Black/brown

15. Do you like pain killers?
No. I never used.

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Many a time it happened. Good news is, I am over coming it now a days.

17. Fave pizza topping?
Rarely I eat them. Not much interested.

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it
be?
Paniyaaram, paesaru atlu (andhra dish).

19. Who was the last person you made mad?
Luckily, no one. :)

20. Is anyone in love with you?
No. :(

No comments: