August 10, 2007

Place-O-maniac!


This is first time I started to live without my family (Parents & siblings). Recently I left my home town (Chennai) & came to the silicon valley of India. I never expected to be home sick or feel senti of having left my family. Expectedly, I never do, till now. But I have some kind of attachment to the places I live and breathe. For the one last time, when I left my previous employer & the bus - I used to travel to work, some kind of separtness I felt. When I left my home, I felt as though I will never come back. For that matter, I was put up temporarily in a guest house in bangalore. When I left that place to move over to a somewhat permanent place, I felt the similar kind of "separtness". I wonder why it is not the same way with the people I move with!

Is this kind of mania or phobia? or it just my cerebral mapping with the places I visit? or is it due to the by-product of my zodiac sign feature? or is it just I like to live blissfully single (as my friend puts). I don't know. But soon I should sniff out the cause. If this is the effect, then there should be definetly a cause to it, as there is no effect without a cause according to some Indian school of thought! (Wow, what a ending! Pat my back. Few of you should have smelt blood flowing in your ears.)

I am leaving to my hometown this weekend after Ages! - a long gap of 13 days!


1 comment:

Nimme said...

Sai,

Blissfully single?
huh
copy cat :)

i dint understand a word in ur last para.