August 27, 2007

72 posts.....

Its been two years, I started blogging. So far 72 posts (not bad number!). It started with a post describing an unique experience in one of my college days. Down the time, I declared, re-declared in many of the posts stating that I have re-started blogging after long time giving an irrelevant reason of my return after a gap! I have changed blog page themes and the topics many a time. The topics ranged from super flopped 10K PC to Einstein's childhood photo post to latest Google product introduced to new broadband technology - BOP to a more serious post about Gandhi to personal experiences on teenage crush, learning table tennis, priceless real time learnings from real people, last day post and thanks giving to an insane post....... the list goes on to 72. I generally feel and also admit that I need to improve a ton in terms of quality and style of my writing. And more importantly the types of content I pen here should also be align to interests of mine and yours!. Hope, I will better myself in every post in coming days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact u are very regular to blogs these days reminds me what are u doing in ur new employer?

:)

PRC said...

Don't u have anything better to do?

sai thilak said...

Nirmal, what to do. shrinking my time to write this in such a tight schedule!

PRC, better jobs to look at the posts written and ponder over. ;)