March 11, 2006

Who is John Galt?

This is the question I try to answer. Those of you read "Atlas Shrugged"” by Ayn Rand, might have got idea what I am talking about. For those who didn'’t, do have guts to ask me, for which you will get an awkward reply cos I am still thumbing through the pages. I don'’t say that I have little or no time to update this blog, but it is kinda become, spending lesser and lesser time towards my creative side. It is being eaten upon by so-called important things. More I work on my dreams, more revealing is harsher reality. Self-doubt consumes like anything. At these times, self-confidence raises the morals to great heights. It instills courage, when you are in utter pain, stress, despair and anguish. But still one corner of my heart says go through these pains for the better tomorrow. I think this hope is running everyone lives. Going through this phase and hopefully I will wade through successfully.

When something is extracted from you and end up losing energy to liven up your dreams, you look for something that motivates you, inspires you, energizes you.... I am looking for that inspiration. I am searching it. I am in hunt for its source. In short I am trying to get answer for: "“Who is John Galt?".

2 comments:

Aashish said...

i didn't understand a shit. if u can pls elaborate.

Nimme said...

@Aashish
me too da.

what u trying to say..
dei i understand u are into project and tight schedule u have

but i swear i dint get who is John Galt?

Spending less on creative side..na..i have time mate.