January 27, 2007

Happiness - A Deja Vu?

I always wonder, why we should grow in life? How one's life would be, if one always remain as a child??!!!

Always playing, no responsibilities, no bothering of anything, no competition, no ego problems, no expectations, no failures, no work, no something.....

Just feeling happy at smell of soil after rain, happy at seeing rainbow, happy by thinking our virtual friends, happy whenever flower blossom, happy at seeing puppy, happy at seeing sun set, happiness at everything and at all time. So much is missing now!! Whenever I see a child, I amuse about how happily they are enjoying oblivious to the chaos in outer world.

Will this happiness out of nothing, that is so natural in children, which we have experienced and forgot completely, return to us??? Well, if I am given some boon, I would choose my time space return to my childhood days, so that I would change the events whichever way I like it. May be that machine shown in the film DejaVu, I need it. Fantasy is driving me. :-)

3 comments:

Nimme said...

Sai,
see when u are kid u really dont know why u are happy
right now u know why u are happy or sad

Age makes you wiser.
Dont think of kids or the times u were a kid
Move on

sai thilak said...

Do you ever saw any child being sad for any considerable period of time???

Happiness is the signature of children. Thats the true state of human being, I believe. We forget to be happy when we grow!!!

Am I not sounding Socrates???!!!

JoeXIn said...

I agree with you sai...